Here’s a Success Memo just for you:
When you’re unafraid of taking responsibility for the outcomes of your own actions, you’ll move further, faster, and with greater joy towards your goals and dreams.
Okay, but what does that even mean?
Well, have you ever NOT done something you really, really wanted to do, just in case it didn’t turn out the way you hoped? Looking back, how do you feel about that now?
I used to worry all the time about whether to do this or that and whether someone might think something about me if I did it. Once the worrying set in, the idea that I was so excited about started to fizzle and dwindle, and then after a while it didn’t seem like such a great idea after all.
That’s no way to live a life.
Since I stopped worrying about what people might think of me, I’ve:
- adopted kids from China (ahem – with Wayne’s help!)
- moved from a highly populated city to the mountains. The MOUNTAINS!
- become a high-end business coach and marketing consultant (while living in the mountains)
- “come out” about my unusual gift of being a Spirit Guide Messenger
- Launched a line of designer creations made from upcycled clothing (and won 3 awards for my designs so far).
- Published 3 books, including a couple of romance novels (with more on the way)
- launched a national campaign to upcycled and donate therapy dolls to women in shelters
- .. . . and founded a non-denominational spiritual center in Waynesville, NC .
Coaching clients Matt and Gerri at the end of a VIP Biz Strategy Shakeup Day
So, what do people think of me now? I have no idea – it’s none of my business. I’m too busy creating to care.
What’s next? Who knows. It just has to be fun. I completely trust the Universe to lead me on a path that takes me to my next adventure. I wasn’t always so trusting, but I am now. The Universe hasn’t let me down yet.
My point is, if NOW is not a good time to do exactly what you want to do, when IS?
Here’s your homework: I want you to do something you’ve been putting off that you’ve been really, really wanting to do but were too nervous to do. No matter what, I want you to get that thing DONE. Take a step. Take two. But start doing it.
Ready for an amazing life?
Hugs and blessings!
P.S. As Wayne likes to say, what’s the worst that could happen? Life as we know it could cease to exist. Oh, well.